Liew Seng Tat writes:

you sit down, shut up & read.

CHASING CATS AND CARS   by tat
TAT, THE BASTARD SAYS: 05/12/08 04:09:23 am

Leg contributed by Saxon Chong. Illustration by Liew Seng Tat.

What would a leg do without a man?

Yes. Another narchissistic short film by Liew Seng Tat, the Zhang Ziyi of Malaysian filmmakers.

The director's statement:

"Sometimes I hate myself. I hate the person I am and I hate the way I look in the mirror, and sure, I've broken a few mirrors. Then one day, while I was showering and touching my body all over, I wondered, has my body ever hated me like I hated it? Has my penis ever despised me for making it go to unpleasant places? Have my kidneys ever wanted to run away from my excessive drinking? If they were to run, where would they run to? Chasing Cats and Cars is not the answer, but merely my imagination running along with the questions."

Well what can I say, only wankers come out with statements like that. Who does he think he is?

This dog called Mimi likes smelling crotches. She was supposed to be in the film but right before the production started, she went crazy. She was so aggresive even her owner had to wear chastity belt.

See what I mean?

Trackback address for this post:

Comments, Trackbacks:

i have a theory:

Ah Tat aka Ziyi masturbated using warm chocolate mousse. then he showered but couldn't wash the chocolate out from under his foreskin. he went on set, and the dog smelled the chocolate and wanted to lick it.

thank you and good afternoon.

allankoay [Visitor] · http://allankoay.webs.com 05/12/08 @ 10:54
nice pictures!

mui [Visitor] 05/12/08 @ 15:52
allan koay and naeboo they are both sick and vulgar.... eeeewwww... they are disgusting... i wouldn't want to be friends with them.... eeeewww...

tat [Member] 06/12/08 @ 08:42
but we want to be friends with u!

allankoay [Visitor] · http://allankoay.webs.com 06/12/08 @ 10:43
but i dont friend vulgar and dirty minded people.

tat [Member] 10/12/08 @ 09:35
everytime sengtard had a successful masturbation session, a dog lost its leg.

didi [Visitor] 17/12/08 @ 22:25
I'm sorry to break your leg didi(Deric).

tat [Member] 17/12/08 @ 22:38
thats GROSS!!

Meme [Visitor] · http://www.petpalsdirect.co.uk 07/01/10 @ 17:02

Leave a comment:

Your email address will not be displayed on this site.
Your URL will be displayed.

Allowed XHTML tags: <p, ul, ol, li, dl, dt, dd, address, blockquote, ins, del, span, bdo, br, em, strong, dfn, code, samp, kdb, var, cite, abbr, acronym, q, sub, sup, tt, i, b, big, small>
(Line breaks become <br />)
(Set cookies for name, email and url)
This is a captcha-picture. It is used to prevent mass-access by robots.

Please enter the characters from the image above. (case insensitive)

Liew Seng Tat writes:

Liew Seng Tat writes with his left hand, eats with his mouth, sees with his eyes, walks with his legs and thinks with his dick.

Liew Seng Tat is a closet heterosexual.

Search